Included: a clear plastic hinged carrying case for storage or transportation.
There are two settings on the blade. One being a standard saw blade angle whereas the second is the blade pointing into the air. This angle allows you to cut to a flat surface or to have the handle away from the branches which are slowing your cutting process.
The teeth taper moves in thickness from large at the handle to small at the tip.
- Arbor Composite Grip: Great for cold & wet conditions, as well as for game processing.
- Black Nickel/Tin Coated Blade: Suitable for cutting through wood and bone.
- Blade Material: The blade is made out of a high carbon SK4 steel which is both strong and flexible.
- Impulse-Hardened Teeth: Stays sharp 3 times longer than non-hardened teeth.
- Blade Length: 240mm (curved)
- Total Weight: 288 grams
- Teeth Pitch: 8 (6.8 tpi)