Blade: Made out of CPM 335VN, this knife has its toughness, with a drop-point blade which is DLC coated in matte black. It fits with the style of knife as well as reducing reflectivity and enhances the corrosion resistance. The blade deploys on the KVT Bearing Pivot System so it is sturdy and ready when you need it.
The Handle: The handle is made of a titanium frame lock with hardened steel lock face. A carbon fibre scale design keeps the knife come out at less than 70 grams. Custom-machined aluminium tube spaces are anodised a bright green to create a sleek style. A black, reversible, tip-up pocket clip allows both right or left hand carry.
- Jimped Flipper tab
- Hardened steel lock-bar insert.
- Custom green aluminium barrel spacers.
- Blade Length: 8.3 cm
- Closed Length: 10.4 cm
- Overall Length: 18.8 cm
- Blade Material: CPM-S35VN Stainless Steel
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Finish: Black DLC
- Handle Material: Carbon Fibre with Titanium Lock
- Locking Mechanism: Frame Lock
- Pivot Assembly: KVT Ball Bearing System
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Up, Right/Left Carry (Ambidextrous)
- Weight: 68.0 grams
Designer: Dmitry Sinkevich