- No.12 saw knife for cutting branches less than 8cm in diameter.
- No.08 pruning & grafting knife has a slightly curved blade for grafting, pruning, incising and more.
- No.08 garden knife is versatile and suitable for weeding and harvesting.
- Folding design on all knives makes them easy to transport and protects the blade when not in use.
- Strong and efficient construction.
- Fitted with a S/S safety rings; locks the blade open and closed.
- Hole in saw handle for hanging or threading a loop and an anti-corrosive carbon steel blade that works through a pulling action.
- Pruning knife fitted with a curved blade.
- Garden and pruning knife use Sandvik 12C27 modified stainless steel requiring no special maintenance.
- Natural Beech wood handle from France.
- Packaged in a sturdy gift box.
12cm blade on saw knife. 8.5cm blade on garden knife. 8cm blade on grafting knife.
Hand wash; do not submerge or soak. To clean wood hafts, we advise you to use a sponge or a clean cloth moistened with some warm water (20°C), then to wipe it off immediately with a dry cloth. You should avoid running it under water and letting water penetrate into the groove, as this will make the haft warp.