- The Endura 4 has a new and improved screw construction making cleaning and adjusting easier.
- The fibreglass reinforces nylon handles are moulded with Bi-Directional texturing for improved ergonomics and preferred traction.
- Inside the handle there are dual skeletonised stainless steel liners which makes the performance of this knife even strong without adding weight. This also provides an anchor for all external and internal components to attach through which then adds sturdiness and rigidity.
- The VG-10 blade is flat sabre-ground with a stronger tip and larger 13mm opening hole. Added to the blade’s spine is a slip resistant jimping. Phosphor bronze washers smooth out the open/close action.
- The pocket clip is a four-way tip-up, tip-down, left- or right-handed clip.
- Blade Length: 3.75″ (976mm)
- Closed Length: 5″ (127mm)
- Overall Length: 8.75″ (222.5mm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.125″ (3mm)
- Handle Material: FRN
- Blade Steel: VG10 Stainless Steel
- Weight: 103g