The perfectly straight cutting edge of the blades profile shows the full power along its entire length, which enables it to tackle extreme cutting and detailed work with ease.
Available in the plain edge, the VG-10 stainless steel blade features a full-flat grind for low friction edge geometry that only further accentuates the advantages of this design.
A fully accessible Trademark Round Hole provides swift, ambidextrous, one-handed opening.
The high-performance blade is backed by a lightweight, ergonomic handle that includes a sturdy back lock mechanism, skeletonised stainless steel liners, injection-moulded fibreglass-reinforced-nylon scales, a high-traction Bi-Directional Texture pattern, and a four-position pocket clip.
Model Name: Endura 4 Wharncliffe – Plain Blade
- Blade Length: 3.78″ (96.02mm)
- Closed Length: 4.98″ (126.5mm)
- Overall Length: 8.76″ (222.5mm)
- Cutting Edge: 3.39″ (86.1mm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.118″ (2.99mm)
- Blade Material: VG-10 Stainless Steel
- Blade Style: Wharncliffe
- Blade Grind: Full Flat
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Blade Edge: Plain
- Handle Material: FRN
- Handle Colour: Black
- Locking Mechanism: Lockback
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Up/Down, Left/Right Carry
- Weight: 3.4 oz. (96.40g)