- Tapered Round Diamond Coated Rod for Sharpening Serrated and Standard Edges
- Carbide Blades (Coarse CARBIDE Slot) Quickly Set Your Edge
- Ceramic Stones (Fine CERAMIC slot) Give You a Razor Sharp Edge
- Reversible and Replaceable Carbide and Ceramic Stones for Extended Sharpening
- Lanyard hole for Carrying
- Preset Sharpening Angles provide Guaranteed Results
Ceramic Stones (FINE) – Finish the edge. Ceramic stones provide a smooth, polished edge for already sharp knives and can be used on serrated or standard blades and are reversible and replaceable.
- Tapered Diamond Rod: MEDIUM (400 Grit)
- Carbide Pull-Through slot: COARSE
- Ceramic Pull-Through slot: FINE (800 Grit)
V-Shaped Sharpening Slots:
- Insert knife blade into the V-shaped slots at a 90-degree angle to the sharpening blades or stones.
- Pull the knife blade straight back towards you while applying light pressure.
- Repeat this action until blade is sharp.
Tapered Diamond Rod / Flat Edges:
- Always hold the unit with the rod facing down. Place heel of the blade on the diamond rod closest to the unit.
- Hold blade at a 23 degree angle to the rod.
- While applying light pressure, push the knife away from you towards the end of the rod. Draw knife down so that the tip of the blade comes off the end of the rod. Repeat this action until blade is sharp.
- For the other side of the blade, you will need to switch hands holding the sharpener and the knife and repeat steps 1 – 3.
Tapered Diamond Rod / Serrated Edges:
- Only sharpen the side of your knife edge with the serrations.
- Hold rod at 23 degree angle to the blade and move it back and forth through each serration until sharp.
Always clean your sharpener with a damp cloth after use and towel dry. Do NOT rinse with water.