Preferred by professionals and hobbyists alike for incredible cutting performance on larger wood, Silky curved blades are designed to “rock the kerf” like no other saws! Curved blade saws are somewhat faster cutting than their straight counterparts because during the action the blade first creates a peak in the cut, then knocks it off.
Compact lightweight folding saw with 6.7″ (170mm) blade that will take up very little room in your pocket or backpack. Nicknamed as “Little Giant” due to its extraordinary cutting capacity. This sleek saw features rust-resistant, hard chrome-plated, taper-ground blade with an impulse-hardened non-set tooth design for greater cutting efficiency. Utilises proprietary Silky MIRAI-ME (Smooth Cutting) Technology – The Teeth of the Future! The precision-ground, razor sharp blade provide fast, clean and smooth cutting. The blade locks securely into one of two open positions, in line with the handle and flush cutting. The blade resists the effects of tree resin and easily wipes clean. The non-slip rubberised handle provides a sure and comfortable grip even in the most difficult operating conditions. Exceptional design, strength, balance and superior finish quality. Clear plastic flip-lock carrying case with belt clip is included. An ideal saw for your glove box or to carry on hikes. Made in Japan.
- Clear plastic flip-lock carrying case with belt clip is included
- Product applications include pruning & trimming, lawn & garden, construction
- Limited lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship
- Blade Length: 6.7″ (170 mm)
- Blade Steel: SK4 High Carbon Steel
- Closed Length: 8.1″ (205 mm)
- Teeth Configuration: 7 Teeth per Inch (8 Teeth per 30 mm)
- Blade Thickness: 1.1 mm
- Overall Length: 15.35″ (390 mm)
- Handle Material: GOM Rubber Over Steel Alloy
- Weight: 7.05 oz. (200 g) Saw Only, 9.9 oz. (280 g) with Sheath
- Made in Japan