- Ice hardened-Corrosion resistant German stainless steel blade, DIN 1-4116
- Superior taper ground cutting edge for maximum sharpness.
- Special ‘hairline’ grinding finish for maximum corrosion resistance
- Perfectly weighted and balanced knife construction
- Strong water resistant Pakka wood handle with comfortable ergonomic grip
- Japanese inspired Danish design
- Cleaning by hand recommended, wipe the block with a damp cloth
Maintenance & Care
- Hand wash only- do not clean in dishwasher
- Maintain sharpness by regularly using a sharpening steel, honing steel or knife sharpener (excluding serrated edge knives)
- Cut on a non-abrasive surface such as wood, bamboo or plastic
- Avoid cutting frozen food
- Store your knives in a knife block or on a knife magnet
- Never store loose knives without edge protection in a drawer. This will dull the knives rapidly.
Sharpening Instructions Place knife on sharpening steel and lift blade to a 15 degree angle. Apply light pressure, draw blade across the sharpening steel in an arc from heel to tip. Alternate strokes on each side of the blade in a constant, deliberate motion until the edge is sharp.