- Blade Length: 3.17″ (80 mm)
- Closed Length: 4.14″ (105 mm)
- Overall Length: 7.31″ (186 mm)
- Blade Material: CPM-S90V Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.118″ (3.0 mm)
- Blade Style: Clip Point
- Blade Grind: Hollow
- Blade Finish: Black Stonewash
- Handle Material: White Storm FatCarbon
- Liner Material: Stainless Steel
- Locking Mechanism: Button
- Pivot Assembly: Bearings
- Pocket Clip: Stainless Steel (Tip-Up, Right/Left Carry)
- Weight: 3.17 oz. (90 g)
- Designer: Yue
- Made in China
FatCarbon Handle Material
FAT Carbon Materials have the most unique and high quality carbon fibre materials. Perfect for knife making. The amazing patterns and metal infused resins look incredible on any project.
The Bladesmith Series is Kizer’s collaboration/partnership with the custom knife world. They license designs from custom knifemakers and forge a partnership utilizing the best from both sides. The custom designers bring their innovative and unique designs while Kizer brings their highly specialized technical manufacturing expertise and quality. Together, they create products that proudly bear the names of the designer and Kizer Cutlery.
Innovation is power. Always living on the edge, always searching for the unknown, always braving for the next horizon. Whether overbuilt to take on the world, or emerge stylish and full of grace, innovation is the separation from the mundane. Collaborating with some of the best creative minds in knife making and design, Kizer presents the Bladesmith Series. Exceptional designs and impeccable craftsmanship; this is a passion for never-ending adventures!