- The original East meets West style cooks knife.
- Modern, beautiful knives merged with the best of Japanese tradition to provide sensational performance metrics.
- Japanese Damascus or “Sumikama” Steel blade.
- Damascus stabilizes the hard core which provide superior edge retention.
- Presented in a signature Kasumi box.
- Hand wash recommended.
- Made in Japan.
- Lifetime warranty.
The Kasumi knives’ base blades are crafted of V-Gold No. 10 (VG-10) high carbon stainless steel that has been developed especially for knives. The blades are hardened to Rockwell C59-60 and therefore maintain a sharper edge longer than another cutlery line.
The intriguing Kasumi Damascus pattern seen on the blade is a result from the repeated folding and forging of fine stainless steel into 32 multiple layers.
Made with an ergonomically designed laminated pakka wood handle, these knives are effortless to hold and control when carrying out your kitchen tasks.